Logout and lock a KDE2-session

Maybe I got 2 stupid questions, but I think that the answer of this wil
be quite short.
So I searched on my system and in books for the command that logs out a
user's session. The command "logout" or something like that doesn't seem
to be right.
The second is: I want to remove the lock - item from the front panel
menu of KDE. User's shouldn't be permitted to lock out while having a
break, they only should logout from their session.

Thank you and greetings  (it's my first time working with that system)