Re: kdm: missing nousers: alias, qmail* (and MaxShowUID)

> Oswald, how about a MaxShowUID (default 29999)?

for debian, it would be 1000.

> Fits nice with Debians policy (
> http://www.de.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-opersys.html#s10.2 )
> and saves Ivan some time adding 'missing' NoUsers entries ;)

indeed. the problem is, that this limit is distribution-specific, so i
cannot enable it by default without risking dumb bug reports. however,
it's probably a good idea if ivan sets this for debian.

greetings

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.