Re: KDE2.2 Beta1, terminal emulation

Haven't tried noatun yet, and with most everything else, I've been seeing
speedups, but as for the x-terminal-emulator, try looking in
/etc/alternatives for x-terminal-emulator and seeing if 1) it is there and 2)
that it's pointing to konsole.  However, I just looked and on my box it's
pointing to xterm.  Hrrm.  I don't know how that works.  Ivan, does the first
terminal program that gets installed set that link, and all the rest leave it
alone?  I guessing that the link is there, but it's dangling for whatever
reason, and when konsole was installed it just checked to see if it was
there, not that it was valid.  Of course, and as always, I'm probably talking
out of my buttocks B-)

HTH,

D.A.Bishop