Re: kdelibs3 and beta1

On Thursday 28 June 2001 03:30 pm, Dan Berdine wrote:
> When I try to update to the kde2.2beta1 with dselect, all the beta
> packages depend on kdelibs3 >=2.2-cvs20010622-1 but kdelibs3 isn't
> updated beyond 2.1.2.  I'm using http://http.us.debian.org/, should I
> be looking at a different mirror?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Dan
>

> --

You can get all of the incoming .debs at http://incoming.debian.org.  Of
course, if you install them before they are "official", you'll have to do it
manuall, but it's not that hard (I did it this morning).  Just download the
kdelibs3 .deb, dpkg -i foo.deb, then apt-get upgrade, and repeat (you'll also
be missing other packages that'll you need to download).  Or, wait until
(probably) tomorrow.

--
"To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is
You discover truth everytime you use it." reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com

dbishop@micron.com