KDE 2.2 and KOffice

Hi.  While we're all discussing schedules, the KOffice 1.1-beta3 release is
today.  However, my current plan is to wait for KDE 2.2 to hit unstable and
then upload new KOffice packages built against the KDE 2.2 libs.

If anyone desperately wants KOffice 1.1-beta3 now, let me know and I'll try
and get an upload done asap with the 2.1.2 libs.  Otherwise it'll be a short
wait.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I'm a winter girl; I like coming out when things are desolate and
everybody's ready to slit their wrists.
	- Tori Amos