Re: kde2.2 alpha

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 12:12:35PM +0300, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> I was trying out the alpha packages today.
>
> I received the following errors in apt dist-upgrade from sid.

I got the same. dpkg --force-depends --force-overwrites on
kdelibs* and kdebase* worked for me and I could finish the install with
dselect. I have to say I'm amazed by the improvements. Especially the
reduced startup time for applications is a true improvement in user
experience.

--
	Casper Gielen
casper@huiscomputer.homeip.net, capslock2000@mailandnews.com