Re: Replacement for kde.tdyc.com?

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Trottmann <andreas.trottmann@werft22.com> writes:

 Andreas> On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 10:26:37PM +0200, Norbert Nemec wrote:
 >> I remember somebody talking of a replacement for kde.tdyc.com coming up soon.

 Andreas> Yep.

 >> What is the current state? Where can i find a fairly recent mirror for the
 >> meantime?

 Andreas> Well, AFAICT it's been up for a couple of days, and reachable under
 Andreas> kde.debian.net and kde.tdyc.com. At least my mirror
 Andreas> (ftp.aart.ch/mirror/kde.tdyc.com/) is up-to-date.

I still have no access. Seems to be a dns problem -- Ivan writes
something like this:

 Ivan>   stuff happens.

 Ivan>   the box died

 Ivan>   a new one appeared

 Ivan>   dns is a pain at times

This is the IP I get:

# nslookup kde.debian.net
Server:  ns.urz.uni-wuppertal.de
Address:  132.195.20.13

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    kde.tdyc.com
Address:  129.59.96.153
Aliases:  kde.debian.net

#

Is it correct?

Perhaps we should wait some more days...

Hubert Palme         Bergische Universitaet-Gesamthochschule Wuppertal
                                      Computing  Center
                                      D-42097 Wuppertal
E-Mail: palme@uni-wuppertal.de             (Germany)
http://www.hrz.uni-wuppertal.de/hrz/personen/h_palme.html