Re: KDM Failure + Kcontrol errors

So, I shall write what modules fail:

look & feel : system notifications
sound:		midi
sound:		sound server
system:		login manager kind of disabled..broken kdm?

odd...

If you do know a valid potato mirror..please send it to me..
I'm compiling kde form source now, and it takes a while...
I started yesterdaynight :)

Euhm, about the potato getting dated..I agree to that but as long
woody isn't seen as stable, people should take care for it too....

Greetz,

hdcool