Re: Testing and KDE

lördagen den 19 maj 2001 14:27 skrev Hendrik Sattler:
> On Saturday, 19. May 2001 11:07, Martin Juhlin wrote:
> > fredagen den 18 maj 2001 22:57 skrev Hendrik Sattler:

> > > yes.
> >
> > It's more or less one only kdelibs and kdebase. Packages like  kdeadmin,
> > kdesdk, kdemultimedia, koffice, kdegraphics, kdeutils, kdetoys, kdegames
> > and task-kde is not in testing yet.
>
> Then we look at two different versions of woody or what?
>
> Here it has it all when searching with apt-cache just after renewing it
> with "apt-get update". I think it does not contain installed packages but
> only the online available ones. So do an "apt-cache search kde | grep ^k"
> in Woody.
>
> The search on packages.debian.org really does not find anything you want at
> all.

I'm talking about source packages, perhaps I didn't make that clear enough,
sorry for that.  Take for example kdemultimedia, in binary form you have
artsbuilder, kscd, kdemultimedia-dev, libarts-mpeglib, kmid, libmpeglib-dev,
kmidi, libmpeglib0, kmix and noatun. But wring all the names for all the kde
packages that is not in testing  take a while :-)

	Martin