Re: Testing and KDE
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Testing and KDE
- From: Hendrik Sattler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:27:49 +0200
- Message-id: <01051914275000.00406@linux>
- In-reply-to: <01051911071900.00351@skruvmejsel>
- References: <01051821391702.19567@ferengi> <01051822574701.01562@linux> <01051911071900.00351@skruvmejsel>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Saturday, 19. May 2001 11:07, Martin Juhlin wrote:
> fredagen den 18 maj 2001 22:57 skrev Hendrik Sattler:
> > On Friday, 18. May 2001 22:39, Stephen J. Thompson wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > Has KDE made it into testing yet?
> > yes.
> It's more or less one only kdelibs and kdebase. Packages like kdeadmin,
> kdesdk, kdemultimedia, koffice, kdegraphics, kdeutils, kdetoys, kdegames
> and task-kde is not in testing yet.
Then we look at two different versions of woody or what?
Here it has it all when searching with apt-cache just after renewing it with
"apt-get update". I think it does not contain installed packages but only the
online available ones. So do an "apt-cache search kde | grep ^k" in Woody.
The search on packages.debian.org really does not find anything you want at
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.5 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----