Re: upgrade woes
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: upgrade woes
- From: Jaye Inabnit ke6sls <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:49:40 -0700
- Message-id: <01050810494001.17680@bogus>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tuesday 08 May 2001 08:56, Andreas Goesele wrote:
> last night's upgrade brought some unpleasant surprises:
> - kdm now suddenly shows all users on the system instead of only those
> which are supposed to lock in (who have a password and a home
> - kdm now longer has a shutdown button
I *really* want the button back :)
> - I had font sizes and types configured as I liked them. Now suddenly
> most fonts are too big while other do not display correctly (it looks
> as if the fonts do not exist in the given font size).
> So what kind of configuration files were changed, and how do I get
> back my original configuration?
> Andreas Gösele
Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.
Free software, in a free world, for a free spirit. Please Support freedom!