Re: scroll wheel

On this subject, has anyone found something for Linux that replicates the
functionality of UniversalScroller (http://www.bebits.com/app/1359) which
duplicates Logitech's Mouseware.  Basically, clicking and holding the middle
mouse button allows you to scroll up and down using normal mouse movements.
It's nice enough that I prefer to use it even when I have a (true) scroll
mouse (which I don't at the moment).  I've done some 'net searches and
haven't found anything.

TIA,

D.A.Bishop