Re: Konqeror and bigger font in text view
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Konqeror and bigger font in text view
- From: Viktor Lakics <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 08:08:34 +0000
- Message-id: <20010501080834.C1808@Diogenes.co.uk>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20010430154011.A847@iname.com>; from email@example.com on Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 03:40:11PM -0300
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010321040919.A11061@tdyc.com> <20010429210846.A18166@usa.net> <20010429230432.A590@iname.com> <20010430072238.B2275@usa.net> <20010430154011.A847@iname.com>
All Right, I found that after someone in the list pointed out that I
should look into the highlighting section...
BTW, this section would have been the last I would look for font
**sizes**... As you said, hidden...
Thank you for your help again. Sorry for the rant.
On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 03:40:11PM -0300, Rogerio Brito wrote:
> On Apr 30 2001, Viktor Lakics wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 11:04:32PM -0300, Rogerio Brito wrote:
> > > On Apr 29 2001, Viktor Lakics wrote:
> > > > I can't for my life figure out how to set this font to a size that
> > > > normal humans could read it...
> > >
> > > Open the Advanced Editor and change it's default size. This is
> > > the application that konqueror uses to display text files.
> > Did you actually go to advanced editor (kwrite)? Here there is no
> > possibility to set the font anywhere in kwrite...
> Not so fast, not so fast.
> I *DID* actually go to advanced editor, which is kwrite and
> not kedit. If I were trying to help you with information that
> I didn't know, I would be much more vague.
> > > It's hidden indeed, huh?
> > It is, to that extent,that it does not even exist...
> You seem to be missing something. Have you actually gone to
> the highlighting configuration?
> So, it proves my point that it is indeed hidden. :-) Thank you
> very much for helping me, muwhahah. :-)
> s, Roger...
> Rogerio Brito - email@example.com - http://www.ime.usp.br/~rbrito/
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com