Re: kdm bug
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: kdm bug
- From: Christian Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 17:34:54 +0200
- Message-id: <01050117345400.00485@ripley>
- In-reply-to: <01043019064200.00532@kitty>
- References: <Q9No0D.A.tDH.P0O76@murphy> <20010429231707.B13540@tdyc.com> <01043019064200.00532@kitty>
tirsdag 01 mai 2001 02:06, skrev Ernie Pasveer:
> On Monday 30 April 2001 00:17, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> > no..I noticed this as well with my systems. both with kde2.1.x and
> > 2.2... however both are with X4...
> > On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 11:40:53PM -0500, Stephen Boulet wrote:
> > > Anyone else notice this? Text doesn't appear in the kdm fields when you
> > > type just after your computer boots up, but only after "restart X
> > > server" is choosen.
> > >
> > > Is this just an Nvidia issue?
> > >
> > > -- Stephen
> I have this too.
> I'm running Woody/NVidia/Xfree4.0.2.
I don't have that problem,
Nvidia's drivers 0.9-769
Progeny or Potato