Re: Fwd: New ISO image

On Tuesday 24 April 2001 17:55, Rick Cook wrote:

> Enclosed is a copy of the announcement for the latest image. It
> includes source packages.

Thanks, Rick. The list looks pretty complete. CDRs are cheap these
days, so I'll get it.

> If you are wanting to save download time,

Not so much: more to do with wanting a handy local reference for all
the source that wasn't taking up hard drive space. I'm running a cable
modem, so dl time is trivial.

> the individual source
> packages are apt-get'able using apt-get source <package-name> (with
> the appropriate sources.list entry...)

Thanks, I knew that, but for reasons stated above, I didn't want to
download the iso only to find that it contained binaries only that I
had already obtained via apt-get. (Which I do one a day anyway.)

Thanks