konsole issue with kde 2.1.1/sid

I am current with the unstable tree of Debian which includes kde 2.1.1
packages.

Until recently, things have been great with kde.  However, I now have an
annoying bug that I cannot seem to fix.  I suspect it crept in through a
recent kde upgrade.

Everytime I startup a konsole app, I get a pup-up error message box that I
must click "OK" to remove.  The error message states

Font 7x13 not found
Check README.linux.console for help.

Of course, I have consulted the README file, but I cannot determine what is
the problem.

Please help or confirm it is a bug that needs to be fixed.

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory