where is kdebase-crypto and kdelibs3-crypto?

I've been trying for a while to get konqueror to run on my potato system.

I try to apt-get install kdebase-crypto and get the following message:

Package kdebase-crypto has no available version, but exists in the
database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package kdebase-crypto has no installation candidate

Where does the package come from?

Thomas