Re: kdelibs-dev uninstallable ... docbook-utils

El Lun 23 Abr 2001 16:06, Ivan E. Moore II escribió:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 01:25:47AM -0500, Gordon Sadler wrote:
> > Since you added this dependency in CVS to Build-Depend.. and now it
> > shows up as a Depend for kdelibs-dev, I've been looking for it in
> > incoming. It's not to be found.
> >
> > Did you make a local package of this? Do we really need it ? It's the
> > kde-docbook stuff I assume, the 'jw' wrapper script? I thought I recall
> > seeing on kde-devel that it was deprecated with the xml helpslave? Of
> > course, I can't get that to work either.. but it is alpha -).
>
> well in theory kdelibs3 should depend on docbook-utils as that is where
> kdb2html resides which still uses jw...of course the only thing that seems
> to use kdb2html anymore is 2.1 stuff.
>
>     http://www.dulug.duke.edu/~mark/debian/old/
>
> if you want docbook-utils...I'm going to remove the dependency on it for
> now and just hope that it either goes away completely or docbook-utils
> finally goes into sid.

 Perhaps I am saying nonsense, but I think that development tools for
documentation in KDE 2.2 will need xml-dtd-4.1.2 which I do not know if are
part of docbook-utils or not. I have read that in the kde-i18n-doc list. This
is related to the use of XML for the documentation in the next KDE release.

Pablo de Vicente