kdelibs-dev uninstallable ... docbook-utils

Since you added this dependency in CVS to Build-Depend.. and now it
shows up as a Depend for kdelibs-dev, I've been looking for it in
incoming. It's not to be found.

Did you make a local package of this? Do we really need it ? It's the
kde-docbook stuff I assume, the 'jw' wrapper script? I thought I recall
seeing on kde-devel that it was deprecated with the xml helpslave? Of
course, I can't get that to work either.. but it is alpha -).

Gordon Sadler