Re: Bug in koffice-libs Dependencies?

 >> The 1.1-20010404-0 versions are the new ones. They appeared yesterday
 >> or last night on kde.debian.net in the Potato (!) section.

 Ben> Oh, cool.. someone else is building potato packages of which I was unaware
 Ben> but for which I am grateful. :)

It's you! (:-)) I had a look into the koffice-libs package...

Package: koffice-libs
Version: 1:1.1-20010404-0.potato1

 Ben> I'll hunt down the problem, might be a couple of days though.. I'm kind of
 Ben> teaching 24 hours this week.

Thanks!!

Hubert Palme         Bergische Universitaet-Gesamthochschule Wuppertal
                                      Computing  Center
                                      D-42097 Wuppertal
E-Mail: palme@uni-wuppertal.de             (Germany)
http://www.hrz.uni-wuppertal.de/hrz/personen/h_palme.html