artsd trouble

Hi,
  I'm using deb/sid with Xfree86 4.0.3, and new kde (4:2.2-alpha1-1), but
this problem is older... when I login to KDM, a session starts.  During the
splashscreen computer freezes for a few seconds, then artsd pops up window
saying that's overloading CPU too much and dies. But if I start artsd before
I log into kdm, there's no freeze and artsd uses some 1-2% of cpu time. If I
restart it from control panel, it uses all available CPU, and then dies with
exactly same error message. Does anybody know how to avoid this behaviour?

Thanks,
   Ax
--

   Vaclav Hula
   vaclav.hula@capitol.cz

        UIN#36624092     http://web.redbox.cz/ax

There's long way from statue to liberty...
				[Hobit - Mravenci]