Re: libqt2-2.3.0-final-2 not compiled with -xft?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 03:57:07PM -0600, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> > > So I am left with one thing that I don't know how to check. Was
> > > libqt2 compiled without -xft? That's the only thing left I can think
> > > of.
> > yes..and as you can see it's linked to libXft and libXrender...
> ok..just to let everyone know I'm trying to figure out what's going on
> with this.  It looks like it's something with my qt build...

Just FYI (I haven't followed all of this), in case you are wondering why AA
fonts are not working and are using the NVIDIA drivers.

NVIDIA drivers claim they can do RENDER, but they can NOT yet do AA fonts.
They just have every app crash or ignore the settings. (At least here.)

NVIDIA has promised improvements for the next driver version.

--
Jens Benecke                   "Und deshalb sollte man ja auch immer _alle_
                                 Editoren installieren:  XEmacs _und_ Vim."