Re: call for help with man pages

On Friday 13 April 2001 04:02, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> > Do you have a "template" or something we can work off of?  If you had a standard
>
> here is one for konqueror I just threw together..probably still needs some
> tweaks...but it's short sweet and to the point.

FWIW the QT and KDE options are the same and supported by all KDE
(GUI) apps.  Would make sense to put them into seperate manpages are
refer to them from the other manual pages.

An better/easier alternative to *roff markup would be POD.
As an example skeleton use what's after __END__ in e.g. /usr/bin/rename.
If you do a pod2man /usr/bin/rename you get a valid man page.

Achim