Re: new AA package

Thanks for the info, and for not flaming me like I deserve : )

I checked env, and QT_XFT=0. I had a quick look through /usr/doc and found the
directory and had a quick look through. Guess I've got a bit of reading to do,
and fetching. I've just gotten used to apt-get installing, setting up and
configuring, but I see your point. My situation is probably more typical, since
I'm running Progeny, a woody/testing varient with loads of extras thrown in,
plus your potato KDE stuff to add to the confusion. I remember when I was
running slink with potato stuff from unstable and my system kept getting more
and more difficult to keep going with the mixed versions. When potato froze and
I did a dist-upgrade, I said never again. I certainly keep to my word, don't I?
; )

I guess my point is, Thanks for the task! With all the possible varients of
Debian out there, this was probably the best way to go: Install the requirements
and doc's then let each try to set-up their own since no simple config will work
for all cases. I'll let you know how I get on, when I get time to work it out.

Cheers,

     John Gay