kde man pages

Okay, so I've got artsc-config, artsd, artscat, and artsdsp done.  However,
I'm stuck on artsplay.  What does it do, exactly?  There is no documentation
on it (duh) and afaict, it doesn't support any sort of commandline help
switch (--help, -h, -?, and --h don't work).  Using a google search, I
figured out that it can play wav files, however, is that all it does?  I.e.,
is it just a drop-in replacement for the "play" command?  If so, I can whip
up a man page saying so, but if it supports multlpe input formats, I'd like
to know :-)  Probably the best thing would be a link to any existing
documentation, or a definitive answer.  Any help appreciated!  Thanks!

D.A.Bishop