Re: task-anti-aliasing

I figured that "task" package would consist soley of the documention that it
installs into /usr/share/doc.  So someone installing task-anti-aliasing would
get a nice large "LOOK IN /USR/SHARE/DOC" and the really nice, step-by-step
howtos and whatnot that you included.  Then, if they said that they installed
the package and it didn't make things automatically look nicer, you could
flame them to hell and gone for being dumb :-)  At least, that was *my* take.
Having it install something else (xfs-xtt in this case) just makes it look
like it *is* an, apt-get install and walk-away sorta routine.

Just my insignificant pocket change,

D.A.Bishop