KDE 2.2 pre-alpha1 test packages available for sid/unstable

Ok folks...

  I have prepared a set of test pacakges for the upcomming KDE 2.2-alpha1
release.  You can add the following apt line:

    deb http://people.debian.org/%7Erkrusty/ kde2.2/$(ARCH)/

you *must* be using Branden's new X4.0.3 packages which you can get from:

    deb http://people.debian.org/%7Ebranden/ woody/$(ARCH)/

The new qt packages I built with the new X4.0.3 packages are also in the
above url...  Report bugs to the debian-kde@lists.debian.org mailing list
and *NOT* to the Debian BTS.

Again, these are test packages... KDE 2.2-alpha1 has not been released yet and
these do not reflect the final state of 2.2-alpha1.  The main purpose of these
packages are to work out packaging issues, allow for other packagers to test
build their packages against the new libs, testers to test the new features,
bug squashers to find and help fix bugs, and for the criminally insane who like
to run pre-alpha software.

There is no guarentee that these will even work...and my response will most
likely be "It works for me..." :)

Have fun,

Ivan
--