call for help with man pages

Ok...so as I work on these 2.2 packages one of the policy bits that is still
yet to be dealt with is man pages.  According to policy every binary must
have a manpage.  (even if there is a common one which others link to)  Well
KDE doesn't do man pages...they do docbook...so I need help.

soo... anyone willing to help create a man page for every binary even some
common man pages.  IMO all that is really needed in these are:

   1: basic description
   2: pointers to full documentation
   3: copyright info (basic..it's GPL'd and the authors are... type of info)
   4: command line info if available

I'm looking at this for the 2.2 release so we will need to work off the
2.2 packages and binaries.  There are several tools which can help with this...
take a look at all the docbook* packages and there are also man page editors
now.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II