Re: Two K-Mail problems.

On Tuesday 10 April 2001 02:35, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:
> I haven't had it die like that on my potato pure stable box. I typically
> get 300 to 400 mails a day here and it's pretty darn stable.

I'd have to agree with that. Though I did find another bug I think.
I received an email from a friend one of those forward to all your friends
virus warnings. Of course it had like 400 odd people in the TO field. I tried
doing a reply to all to say it was a hoax and Kmail would just dissappear off
the screen, no warning, no segfault.... Anyone else tried that?

Dave