Re: kdebase: please remove dependency on klisa

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 02:38:17PM -0600, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> The big thing about this is that if a person spends a couple minutes (if
> that) they can use task-kde* to select the pacakges they truely want.
> When I setup a new system for someone I go into dselect, select task-kde
> which then pulls up the second window listing all of the
> depends/recommends/suggests...at the very top of that list is
> task-kde...I can then remove the dependency on it so that I can true..

Is there a way to persuade apt-get to install everything that's "suggested"
or "recommended" as well? Short of firing off a shell/sed/perl script over
"dpkg -s task-kde" output?

--
" ...screams erupted at a Seattle hotel where Microsoft founder Bill Gates
was addressing an education and technology conference. (...)"