kdebase: please remove dependency on klisa

Package: kdebase
Version: 4:2.1.1-0.potato3.1
Severity: wishlist

I *don't* want to run any service as klisa on my machine, so I am asking
to please change the dependency from recommends to suggests, so that
dselect is not bugging me all the time.

Thanks for the excellent kde maintenance and greets,
*t

PS: Is this the right place for sending in kde-*potato* bugreports?

PS: I originaly thought theses packages were coming from KDE, but the
    bugreport was bounced there. Does anybody know whether there was an
    agreement on the package origin field in the control file? I keep
    mixing up the respective bugtracking sites/systems...