KNode Identity Duplication of Effort

When I configure KNode, I must enter my ID information once in the top item
from the list of configuration variables (Identity).  When I add a news
server to KNode, I again must enter the exact same ID information for myself
for that news server.

While I can understand that some people may use different information in both
places, I feel there should be a button or such on the News Server Identity
page which will provide a means of retrieving the information entered in the
program's main ID page.

I know that bugs.kde.org is a better place to post this, but they are
unreachable right now.

"Progress is inevitable.  It's the rate that's questionable."
-- Anonymous

Robert Tilley
tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com