Re: konqeror bugs of note *stable*

    Hi David,

Tnx for the post/reply.. Sorry but I don't have wwwoffle installed here.
I don't have any proxy settings here at all, so I don't think it is the
problem.

As far as the double download thing, I went to my own picture page, and I am
able to download then save my own stuff locally, so I don't understand why it
double downloads some pictures and not others..

I did realize konq is my favorite browser these days. It is so fast and
responsive. I have opera, mozilla and nutscrape, but konq totally rox!

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145