Re: konqeror bugs of note *stable*

UPDATE: I've just done an upgrade via apt and two crypto packages got
upgraded. This must be the auth proxy fix someone mentioned. Anyway, whereas
yesterday with Konq and WWWOFFLE any attempt to access a SSL site (i.e.
HTTPS) just hung and eventually timed out, now I immediately get an error
dialog "The process for the ... protocol died unexepectedly". Which is
actually a lot better as at least you know you've got an error situation,
before I had assumed I was just having problems with busy sites for a long
while.

Will investigate further now...