upper/lowercase

Is there a way to tell linux, not to care about upper/lowercase in a certain
filesystem?

Following problem:

I get CDROM's with some doc's in HTML and/or/ PDF. Since the guys who make
them are using window$, the first letter of the filename is uppercase and all
 others are lowercase (How neat and convinient!!!!!). The link however are
either all upper or all lowercase. So they won't be found!

Any hints are really appreciated; I don't want to boot into ... for reading
doc's!!

Matth