Re: Struggling to set up a development environment

Alan Chandler wrote:
> The secondary problem - which I didn't articulate at all in the
> original message was how to get this lot recognised as a project
> within kdevelop.  I tried building a project with the wizard and
> "custom" settings, but I am then not sure how to set it up so that it
> recognises all the files within.  In order to add files to the project
> it seems to need to copy them from where ever they are into the
> project directory (despite trying to set the project directory as the
> one the source is already in).

It is not an easy task.
First make a custom project. Than copy the source into the project
location.
And now you have to Add the files to the project. If you choose "Add
existing files"
be aware that you choose the right destination dir.
That is the only way I know of, but I havent't tried it myself yet.

arne