Konqueror and image maps

Hi

I am having problems with Konqueror and a web sit with imagfe maps.
It loads the image map OK but if I click on a link I get the error:-

Mapping Server ErrorT

This server encountered an error:

Wrong number of arguments, client may not support ISMAP.

The site is www.cisco.com, to reproduce the error go to www.cisco.com and
choose "Service and Support" from the links. On the next page that is loaded
try any of the links in the image map on the top of the page and the error is
produced.

It works fine with IE on Win2K and Mozilla and Netscape on LInux. I am
running 2.2.r2 with the lates KDE debs for Ivan.

Anyone know why this happens and how I can fix it as unfortunately my job is
supporting Cisco products so its very annoying :(

Thanks

Pat