Kloan - a Mortgage/Loan calculator

Hello all,

This is an announcement of Kloan, a package I created for KDE (and debian).

From the README file:

	Kloan is a Qt application originally packaged for Debian. It
	began life many years ago as a console based program written
	in Pascal. Over the years, it has had several GUI interfaces
	and has changed languages to C and now C++.

and from the debian/control file:

	schedule

	 It provides a Loan Calculator and Amortization Schedule Generator.
	 Eventually, you may select fixed or variable rate loans. Now you may select
	 between monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly repayment schedules. You may also
	 save the Amortization Schedule to a file

It can be found at:

	http://www.ntlug.org/~rcook/packages/kloan

At this moment, only Debian source and binary-powerpc packages are available.
A Debian binary-i386 package should arrive some time tomorrow. Kloan is
already a useful package, but I consider it "beta" for now. There are a
couple of features I want to add. Also, when you enter information, you must
hit carriage return (all lineedits currently use the "returnPressed" signal).
It should be fairly self explanatory (tooltips for the lineedits are the
documentation). It is also "American English" centric.

Please send me any feedback you may have.

Enjoy,

Rick Cook
--
rcook@ntlug.org