Re: Re kdm loop

i meet ths problem too and i can't start X "by hand" from a console error are
:

kdeinit: klauncher: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/klauncher.so:
un
defined symbol: setDaemonMode__10DCOPClientb
ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!
kdeinit: Communication error with launcher. Exiting!

what's happen then?