Re: proxy auth

On Wednesday 04 April 2001 17:03, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> hmmm...well unless someone else can vouch for it working I guess they
> didn't fix it.  I don't have a proxy with authentication setup to test
> this.

I have had no problems with proxy authentication for the last several weeks
with the i386 version (I can't test proxy authentication from my powerpc).
There was a week or two period (during 2.1-beta something timeframe I think)
that proxy authentication did not work.

I will say that the configuration I have at work does not have any proxy
information defined ("Use Proxy" is not selected).

Rick
--
rcook@ntlug.org
rcook@hex.net