Re: Help! kdm loops

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 09:31:27PM +0000, Victor wrote:
> Both the daemon.log and syslog reports the same poor message when I start kdm
> (kdm start -debug 1):
> ....kdm[683]: Display :0 is being disabled (exit frequency too high)

In your original message you state, you copied a working config from a
laptop to your desktop.

That along with the above error, implies you did not configure it for
you desktop, you need to ensure your video card/monitor are set properly
in /etc/X11/XF86Config{-4}.

I don't recall you mentioning if this is X3.3.xx or X4.x.x?

Gordon Sadler