Konsole button font

At the bottom of my Konsole (1.0.1 on KDE 2.1.1) window, there are a couple
of buttons: one says "New" and the other says, I think, "Terminal No 1".  I
can't be sure because the font is HORRIBLE.  All my other KDE fonts are fine
(thanks to a lot of TrueType).  How can I change this particular font ?

|\ | o  _ |/                               Life's like a jigsaw
| \| | |_ |\                          You get the straight bits
                    But there's something missing in the middle

Nick Brown, Strasbourg, France (Nick(dot)Brown(at)coe(dot)int)