Re: Konqueror site problems

On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 11:44:19AM -0700, Doug Byfield wrote:
> On Sunday 01 April 2001 11:35, Chris L. Mason wrote:
>
> > No I had javascript turned off.  I had tried it previously with Javascript
> > on (at work) and it still doesn't display properly.  With javascript on,
> > there are a bunch of short black bars at the left with no text.  Also, the
> > main page is moved off far to the right so you have to scroll to see it.
>
> Hmmm...strange. At the risk of sounding obvious, have you tried with
> different resolutions and colour depths?

Okay, at work I have a laptop running at 1024x768 using 16 bits of colour.
At home I'm running at 1600x1200 also 16 bits.  I tried running 1280x1024
at 24 bits, same problem on all configurations.

Also, at home I have the latest Debian sid (updated this morning.)  At work
I'm running a version of sid about 2 months old.  Also, I have DRI enabled
at home, but not on my work laptop.  Exact same problem in all cases.

Chris