Re: Konqueror site problems

On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 11:14:51AM -0700, Doug Byfield wrote:
> On Sunday 01 April 2001 09:50, Chris L. Mason wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There's a couple sites that konqueror is having problems with:
> >
> > http://www.ati.com/
>
> Works fine here (KDE2.1.1). Do you have Java and Java script turned on?

Hi,

No I had javascript turned off.  I had tried it previously with Javascript
on (at work) and it still doesn't display properly.  With javascript on,
there are a bunch of short black bars at the left with no text.  Also, the
main page is moved off far to the right so you have to scroll to see it.

Chris