Bookmark tree

Hi,

is it possible to put a _subtree_ of the bookmarks XML file into the main
panel? (e.g. just the "daily links" section if you have one)

also, why is it not possible to declare the bookmark "root" as Toolbar
folder (I use only the toolbar), or what am I screwing up?

Thanks!

--
" ...screams erupted at a Seattle hotel where Microsoft founder Bill Gates
was addressing an education and technology conference. (...)"