Re: here you go

>>>>> "Ivan" == Ivan E Moore <rkrusty@tdyc.com> writes:

 Ivan> updated libs/base packages now avail on kde.debian.net.
 Ivan> have fun... /me runs out the door to go find some high speed bandwidth...

>nslookup kde.debian.net
 Server:  ns.urz.uni-wuppertal.de
 Address:  132.195.20.13

 Non-authoritative answer:
 Name:    kde.tdyc.com
 Address:  128.196.207.26
 Aliases:  kde.debian.net

Hmm... As far as I understand the discussion, kde.tdyc.com is
down... ?? -- And indeed, it doesn't answer.

Where do I really find the packages?? Or do I have to wait until a new
location for a master server is found?

Many questions...

Hubert Palme         Bergische Universitaet-Gesamthochschule Wuppertal
                                      Computing  Center
                                      D-42097 Wuppertal
E-Mail: palme@uni-wuppertal.de             (Germany)
http://www.hrz.uni-wuppertal.de/hrz/personen/h_palme.html