possible new kde.tdyc.com location

Sorry for being a little late on this one guys...been really busy this week.
I wanted to offer some help on this issue because I think it's so important
and I REALLY appreciate all the work Ivan does for all of us.

Ivan- What kind of connection do you need for the kde/potato master server? I
have access to a 10Mbit internet connection that you could plug your box into
to use for the master server, assuming you would be doing the remote
administration.

Another possiblilty is that I could donate an old box (P200) that is
collecting dust to use for the master server assuming a good connection is
all you need. It would be way too slow to build packages, but might be okay
as a your master server.

-Stephen