Re: freetype - we may not be out of the woods yet

> and it does not work.  Are you sure that QT_XFT is = true before you run
> it?  If not, it won't be AA'd.
>
> > 2.  new libfreetype6 and login from console via startx
> > Works as aspected.
>
> haven't tested this yet...will do that next

ok... I just went into stles, set AA on.  Loged out..shut down kdm.

alt-f2, logged in as my normal user which I had just turned AA on for.
startx.....grey screen of death.

sorry, I still do not see where kdm act's any different than anything else.

I get the exact same results.  if QT_XFT is true, then it does not work.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II