Re: konqueror problems

Viestissä Perjantai 16. Maaliskuuta 2001 12:00, Ivan E. Moore II kirjoitti:
> > There are problems with some sites, for example hotmail and
> > http://www.mbnet.fi
>
> the mbnet.fi I can recreate and am reporting it upstream.  what's weird
> now is the second time around it get's futher...the "could not connect"
> errors I'm seeing are from "netpool.adhostcenter.com"

That's right, there are some banner ads being loaded from there. It seems to
crash somewhat randomly and it seems to happen upon clicking the OK button on
the error dialog.

Happens with
http://www.keltainenporssi.fi
too. Hotmail doesn't work at all.

Could this be a transparent proxy problem? I haven't checked whether
konqueror actually tries to contact those addresses. And, everything works
fine when set the proxy manually. I don't like it though since I have a fast
connection.
--
-Jaakko Kyrö