Re: kmail problems

Yes but not often.

It happens on my wifes machine. I've got her running kde2 remotely from my
machine over telnet.

If she closes and restarts kmail it's all better.

It only happens about twice a week and she does lots of mail and pictures
every day.

My machine is debian potato and latest kde2.1.

After my last upgrade (13th) I've started having trouble with some of the
menu not working some times. kbuildsycoca always fixes it (so far). I've
tried getting rid of .kde and rebuilding. If I log out and log back in it
also fixes it. Sometimes right before it happens the panel will reset. Most
of the time I can still see all the menus they just don't all work. It's not
the same menu entries that break either. Other times all the menus that are
sub dirs disappear. Needless to say I'm not sure if all these menu problems
are related.